Moroccan Cactcus Silk Hand Loomed Cushion Cover
The process for making cactus silk has been the same for centuries. Breaking open the cactus, interestingly the fibres can be accessed just like finding the fibres from flax to make linen.
Did you know, this vegan silk fabric does not have any carbon footprint!
- Vegan silk made from Cactus, a eco-friendly plant
- Natural plant dyed
- Cushions made from Cactus silk fabric are hand-woven then hand-embroidered with Berber motifs
Those unique Moroccan Cactus Silk Cushions are applied to bleach wash to fade, then achieve a vintage feel, it is a perfect match for any home décor.
- Ethical Manufacturing from fibre to final product
- Approximately 50 x 50cm
- Colours may vary to the images shown due to hand-made and pre-washed procedure
- Note different motif pattern may vary for same colour tone due to availability of cactus silk thread and personal work from craftsmen.
- Please note cushion inner is not included
DRY CLEAN ONLY
DO NOT SPOT CLEAN
Fabric & Upholstery Protector recommended to repel spill for easy cleanup